16 Sep Neto + touchSMS direct integration
Running an eCommerce store using Neto?
Setup the touchSMS integration to automatically send SMS notifications to your customers once an order is placed and subsequent order status changes.
- New Quote has been created
- New Order been places
Order status change notifications;
- On Hold
- New Backorder
- Backorder Approved
- Pending Pickup
- Pending Dispatch
Using the touchSMS integration, switch any or all of the above notifications on/off depending on the status update you would like your customers to receive. Each status has its own SMS template, making it super easy to customise each order status SMS.
Why these notifications are important for your business?
Create an all-round better customer experience. SMS text messaging is the perfect way to keep your customers up-to-date; from the moment they purchase a product, until the moment they receive it.
Send fast order updates after a sale. This not only updates your customer about their order but helps to improve overall customer experience.
Benefits of SMS for Ecommerce
- Get a higher open rate than emails
SMS not only has incredible open rates of nearly 100%, it also boasts a staggering 45% response rate (as compared to email, which has only a 6% response rate)
- Unlike email, SMS delivery is immediate and personal
On average, it takes 90 seconds for someone to respond to a text and 90 minutes to respond to an email.
- Achieve higher ROI with spend
Text messages are up to 56 times more affordable than cost-per-click advertising like Adwords
- Target your audience on mobile devices
91% of Australians have a smartphone device.
- Deliver your message fast and know it will be read
Text messages have a 98% open rate
- Strengthen customer experience and engagement
64% of consumers are likely to have a positive perception of companies that offer communication via text.
- Enable customers to opt-in and out
Average opt-out rate for SMS across all campaigns is less than 5%.
- Don’t get cluttered in an inbox or stuck in Spam.
The average email open rate is between 15-25%. 15% of emails do not even reach the recipient’s inbox.
Send SMS through touchSMS
Thought about using SMS as a means of building customer engagement? Its immediacy, personalisation and cost efficiency, makes SMS the perfect tool for marketing and promotional material. Inform your customers who have opted in of new products, exclusive offers, flash sales and much more. touchSMS can become part of your day-to-day business.
Send SMS to 1 or 100’s within a matter of minutes. Here are four basic types of SMS:
- SMS Marketing or promotional campaign
- SMS Reminders or alters
- Personalised notifications
- Two-way conversations
- Sale Alert: Promote and share news about great upcoming deals or flash sales
- New Product Alert: Increase sales by directing customers with links
- Personalised Message: Birthday gifts, unique discounts code for valued customers
- Inform customer about the status of their order
- Ask for feedback
Through our Zapier integration, you can enable additional features and alerts
–Abandoned shopping carts: Simple SMS can help your recover abandoned carts
–Add new customer as contacts in touchSMS
5 SMS Marketing Best Practices;
- Always get permission – don’t send spam
- Use an SMS marketing tool and integrate them into your CRM
- Keep it short, sweet and to the point.
- Personalise your SMS marketing campaigns and use CTA’s (call to actions).
- Respect timing and your customers.
Read More: The Complete Guide to SMS MarketingSetting up Neto Integration Sign up to touchSMS